The Fiji Schoolies is a huge event that takes place every year on the island of Fiji. It's a week-long celebration where school children from all around the country come to the party. There are lots of parties, concerts, and dances that take place throughout the week.
The atmosphere is wild and crazy, and it's a great opportunity for students to let loose and have a lot of fun. If you want to Book your accommodation for schoolies in Fiji, you can also visit this website- https://www.tribetravel.com.au/schoolies/accommodation/fiji.
Image source: Google
Fiji is a beautiful place with amazing beaches and plenty of adventures to be had. It's also a great place to take kids on school holidays. Here are some of the best things to do in Fiji for schoolies.
1. The Fiji Schoolies is the biggest school holiday in the world, with around 350,000 participants each year.
2. The event has been running since 1965 and is now considered an international tradition.
3. Participants travel from all over the world to take part in the festivities.
4. In recent years, the event has seen increasing levels of violence and vandalism.
5. To combat this, organizers have put in place a number of measures to try and keep things under control, including a curfew and heavy fines for those who break it.
The Fiji Schoolies is an annual event that takes place in the country of Fiji. The event is a week-long celebration of young people, and it features many different activities including parties, sports, and concerts.